7.28.2012

Flaming Gorge July 2009

Well, looks like I already forgot about a trip - and it was a really fun one too! For the 4th of July in 2009, Sarah and Corey invited Dennis and I to go with them to visit a couple from their mission, the Larsen's. They rock. They have a summer home in Flaming Gorge, and we had a blast! We relaxed on their awesome porch (assumed the "Manila Position"), shared mission stories (everyone except me- there were some crazy stories), played Hand and Foot, and went boating! It was so much fun! First of all, Flaming Gorge just looks awesome, and what can beat tubing on a summer day? I really don't know if I've ever laughed so hard from tubing. It was a blast and I am really glad we got to go!


We jumped off this rope swing!
 Dennis trying on Corey's hat from Vanuatu
 Sarah and Corey
 Me and Sarah




1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous place! The water and the rock formations are awesome.

    ReplyDelete