1.27.2013

Boeing Museum of Flight

The morning after Christmas we met my (Dennis) parents at the Boeing Museum of Flight. It was pretty cool since I was about to start flight school.
 
 
This plane was a spy plane built in the 1950's and lets just say it could fly really, really high and really, really fast.
Here are some really cool looking WWII planes.
                                                  This plane was named after me ;)
                                             This is the cockpit of a former Airforce 1 jet.
          Don't worry those planes aren't flying through the building they are just hanging from the ceiling ;)


My Dad (Dennis Sr.) raved about this engine so I had to put at least 1 shot of it on the blog. As far as turbo prop engines go, this one is the biggest and best one out there.
At this museum if you pay extra you get to go to outer space, so we sent Diane into orbit for a while.
Unfortunately they didn't have space suits in sasquatch sizes so I had to stay on earth.
He really had to squeeze to fit into that space suit, I was so jealous.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Diane makes a pretty cute astronaut! Looks like a fun day checking out awesome planes.

    ReplyDelete