6.22.2012

Beginnings

Dennis and I met in Tacoma, Washington at a Young Single Adult Conference for the LDS church. He was tall and handsome, we started dating, and fell in love. That all happened summer of 2008. I moved back to Provo to get my teaching certificate at BYU, he moved to Rexburg to start college at BYU-I. After making freqent trips to Provo, and long phone calls, Dennis asked me to marry him in December and we were married in April of 2009. To see the video Dennis created to propose to me, click here. To see another video we made while we were dating, click here.

Here are a few of our engagement photos (taken by Shaylene Carter):









She also took our wedding photos!









1 comment:

  1. I like the links to your videos, they were fun to watch again. You two had wonderful engagement and wedding photos, love them!

    ReplyDelete